Friday, July 22, 2022

Fabriek Magnifique 2022--Day 1

Friday, 22-July-2022 - Veghel - It's the first day of this year's Fabriek Magnifique. I went to Juliana Park to check it out before the official opening. There, I met a woman in a tree setting up her display. Later I found out it was Marion van der Horst from Ateljee13b. I came back after supper to see what I could see. I started at the Noordkade where newly-formed bands were playing. They dared to put on a great show. I went back to Juliana Park to see Lakshmi (photo). pics (82)

Clover: You know that I'm no good (1:00)

Clover: crazy little thing called love (2:09)

Off Road: runaway baby (0:51)

off road - Should I Stay or Should I Go (2:22)

fieldtrip - supermodel (4:07)

fieldtrip - Amsterdam (2:13)  

Lakshmi Fabriek Magnifique 2022 (3:22)

No comments: