Saturday, October 4, 2008

910 Call for Help

Saturday, 4-October-2008 - Veghel - It's been pretty busy since 10-sep (9-10), the day Katherine called for help. I've started a closed (close and personal) weblog to for friends and family, and mostly for myself I think, to share my visits with Katherine. My Lutheran training is coming to good use now. Katherine and I are turning to the Bible for help. When I was staying overnight at Hotel de Zalm in Brielle, I opened the Bible to Luke 6:25. I kept on reading. It seems like the essence of the Bible is on those two pages.

1 comment:

TakeAction! said...

Dale,

This is a magnificent blog. On your travels I am confident that you committed and witnessed acts of kindness. Can you share them with my blog? http://randomactsofconditionlesskindness.blogspot.com

Thank you,
TakeAction!