Saturday, September 29, 2007

New Windsurfing Gear

Saturday, 29-September-2007- Alphen - After work on Friday, I went to Mark's brother-in-law, Corné, to see his windsurfing set he had for sale. There, I met Mark's sister, Desirée, and Desirée and Corne's children. The windsurfing gear looked good, so I bought it. My old board had served me well for the past 13 years, but it was wearing out. I picked up my new board on Saturday morning, hoping to go windsurfing that afternoon. I was a rainy day so we weren't skating. On my way home, I bought a helmet for water sports. After my head injury earlier in the year, I didn't want to get hit on the head with a mast. It kept on raining, so I just checked out my new gear.
http://picasaweb.google.com/dale.weiss.planet/New_windsurf_board

No comments: