Friday, July 24, 2009

Nijmegen Four-day Marches End with Gladiolas

Friday, 24-July-2009 - Hellevoetsluis - The cats let me sleep in 'til around 1000. I stayed up late at the pc catching up with my weblog. Sent a pic I took yesterday to the Rotterdams Dagblad daily newspaper for the summer photo contest. The weather changed back and forth througout the day from overcast and rainy to sunny blue skies. I spent more time networking using LinkedIn. In the evening, watched TV reports showing some of the 37,106 people crossing the finish line of the annual Nijmegen Four-day Marches--this year for the 100th time. Traditionally, each of the finishers receives gladiolas from a cheering supporter along the sidelines.
http://picasaweb.google.nl/dale.weiss.planet/Dale_vacation_hellevoetsluis_day_07#

No comments: