Wednesday, April 29, 2009

With a Little Help from Friends

Wednesday, 29-April-2009 - Veghel - Chris asked me to meet a repairman sent to fix trim on his apartment. I saw that painting had begon. Rosan came to do somemore masking. Repairman Victor (shown here) came around 1130. The address wasn't yet on his navigation system. He removed panels for replacement, and he also gave me tips on how to mount a TV on the hollow wall. I met Rob on the way out. He came to paint. I came back with a vacuum cleaner. The radio was turned on to a good station. Later that evening, I returned once more with Marij. Richard was busy to hanging wallpaper. Roy also came over to see how it was going. Chris and Claudia were getting closer to moving in...with a little help from friends.
http://picasaweb.google.com/dale.weiss.planet/New_apartment_with_a_little_help_from_friends#
dutch radio music to work by

No comments: